Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) is a “Best in Class” quality and environmental management systems certification body. We serve large, medium and small clients in North America and Europe in several industrial, commercial, service and government business sectors. Since we were founded in 1993, SQA has sustained a growth rate that ranks among the best in the industry.
We are accredited as a certification body and provide auditing services for the following standards:
Smithers Quality Assessments is currently pursuing the ISO 50001 Accreditation, the new energy management certification
When you partner with SQA for auditing services and/or registrar services, the advantages to your business include:
- You know what you are getting. We have a “No Surprises” policy that reduces the uncertainty and stress normally associated with standard assessments.
- We make it easy on you. We provide easy-to-follow worksheets and materials so we can get to know your business and help you thoroughly prepare.
- You stay in the loop. We support open and frequent communication. We welcome your feedback and discussion in an objective manner.
- Only the best will do. Our pool of highly experienced and pre-screened auditors must pass an industry competency test, which many other certification companies do not require. This ensures you have the most knowledgeable auditors working to help you with your certification process.
- We want you to succeed. Our well-defined process, including a closing meeting where findings and recommendations are discussed, is designed to help you with your certification as well as facilitate ongoing surveillance and maintenance of your certification.
SQA is accredited by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB), the accreditation body based in the United States. We also are approved by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF). Contact us at 1 (866) 688-0134 to discuss how we can help you with your ISO 9001, SN 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, AS 9100, OHSAS or ISO 13485 certification needs.