Jump start your quality management efforts with these white papers. With years of quality audit experience, we've aggregated the must-know information for key standards.
ISO 9001:2015 Gap Analysis Check Sheet
Make sure you don’t have any gaps in your transition to ISO 9001:2015 with this handy gap analysis check sheet.
ISO 14001:2015 Gap Analysis Check Sheet
Make sure you don’t have any gaps in your transition to ISO 14001:2015 with this handy gap analysis check sheet.
ISO 9001 Audit Preparation Checklist -
Prepare for your ISO 9001 surveillance or re-certification audit with this guide to core requirements and audit checklists.
ISO 9001 Auditor Process Toolkit
- Generate value from your internal Process Audits with this step-by-step guide on how to conduct an audit and identify process effectiveness.
The Differences Between AS9100 and ISO 9001
- A comprehensive guide to aerospace quality management. Everything you need to know for AS9100 Certification.
The Value of ISO 14001 Requirements and Registration
- A detailed break down of each section of the ISO 14001 standard, complete with checklist for identifying cost saving actions.
Supply Chain Management - An Overview
- Optimize your supply chain elements by understanding the fundamental trigger points within the system. This primer outlines a practical approach to building a sound and cost effective system.
Quality Management Standards
Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) is a “Best in Class” quality and environmental management systems certification body. We serve large, medium and small clients in North America and Europe in several industrial, commercial, service and government business sectors. Since we were founded in 1993, SQA has sustained a growth rate that ranks among the best in the industry.
We are accredited as a certification body and provide auditing services for the following standards:
When you partner with SQA for auditing services and/or registrar services, the advantages to your business include:
- You know what you are getting. We have a “No Surprises” policy that reduces the uncertainty and stress normally associated with standard assessments.
- We make it easy on you. We provide easy-to-follow worksheets and materials so we can get to know your business and help you thoroughly prepare.
- You stay in the loop. We support open and frequent communication. We welcome your feedback and discussion in an objective manner.
- Only the best will do. Our pool of highly experienced and pre-screened auditors must pass an industry competency test, which many other certification companies do not require. This ensures you have the most knowledgeable auditors working to help you with your certification process.
- We want you to succeed. Our well-defined process, including a closing meeting where findings and recommendations are discussed, is designed to help you with your certification as well as facilitate ongoing surveillance and maintenance of your certification.
SQA is accredited by the ANSI-ASQ National Accreditation Board (ANAB), the accreditation body based in the United States. We also are approved by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF). Contact us at 1 (866) 688-0134 to discuss how we can help you with your ISO 9001, SN 9001, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, AS 9100, OHSAS or ISO 13485 certification needs.