You need a trusted auditor for your AS9100 (Aerospace) certification. Choose Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) for personal, expert assessment services, tailored to your business needs.
Loretta Greer explains the benefits of
SQA is now accredited by ANAB to offer certifications to AS 9100:2009.
Among the most safety-conscious in the world, the aerospace industry has long-recognized the crucial role quality plays in the performance of aviation, space and defense products. Consumer and customer confidence is directly linked to perceptions about the quality of equipment and services manufacturers in this industry offer.
The industry-wide AS9100 standard was established in 1999 and is the standard to which thousands of suppliers in the aerospace industry are held. Companies achieving certification report:
- improved product quality and on-time delivery
- more efficient labor utilization
- increased customer satisfaction in supplier-customer relationships
- alignment with the International Aerospace Quality Group (IAQG) strategy of having 90% of supply chain certified
SQA is an IAQG-authorized accreditation body with a staff of fully trained and highly skilled AS9100 auditors. An audit performed by SQA resulting in certification provides your business:
- A series of common standards that are implemented globally throughout the supply stream.
- Public recognition for your commitment to a process which produces quality products or services, providing on-time delivery and meeting customer and consumer expectations.
- Increased opportunities for new business from customers that recognize the value of AS9100 certification.
- External, independent validation that your quality management system conforms to the requirements of AS9100.
- Independent feedback and discussions to foster continual improvement to help your bottom line.
Why choose SQA as your AS9100 auditor?
SQA is one of the few auditors approved by General Electric Aircraft Engines to perform AS9100 assessments. We have a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the AS9100 quality management system. By becoming an integral part of your team, and providing you with easy-to-follow AS9100 audit checklists and worksheets, we get to know your business and help you thoroughly prepare. This reduces stress, helps facilitate the certification process and maintain your certification status.
We maintain open communication with you throughout the entire process. We welcome your feedback and discussion in an objective manner.
Our proprietary certification process is designed to provide objective, value-added feedback on your business performance. Our auditors also are required to pass an industry competency test, which ensures you have the most knowledgeable auditors working to help you with the AS9100 certification process.
At the end of the assessment, we conduct a closing meeting where findings, recommendations and improvement plans (if necessary) are discussed. If the audit is successful, you receive your AS9100 certification, followed by surveillance and renewal activities to ensure future compliance.
Call SQA today to discuss your AS9100 auditor needs.
If you are already certified for AS9100 through another registrar, you can transfer your certification to SQA. To get started, contact us today at 1 (866) 688-0134.