You need a trusted auditor for your ISO 9001 certification. Choose Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) for personal, expert assessment services, tailored to your business needs.
Jim Prasch explains the benefits of
Since 1987, the ISO 9000 series of standards has been recognized globally as the framework for a well-managed, customer-focused quality management system. Companies achieving certification report:
- reduced waste
- more efficient labor utilization
- increased customer satisfaction in supplier-customer relationships
SQA is accredited as an ISO 9001 auditor. An audit performed by SQA resulting in certification provides your business:
- Public recognition for your commitment to a process which produces quality products or services, providing on-time delivery and meeting customer expectations.
- Increased opportunities for new business from customers that recognize the value of ISO 9001 certification.
- External, independent validation that your quality management system conforms to the requirements of ISO 9001.
- Independent feedback to foster continual improvement.
Why choose SQA as your ISO 9001 auditor?
We have a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the ISO 9001 assessment. By becoming an integral part of your team, and providing you with easy-to-follow worksheets and materials, we get to know your business and help you thoroughly prepare. This reduces stress, helps facilitate the certification process and maintain your certification status.
We maintain open communication with you throughout the entire process. We welcome your feedback and discussion in an objective manner.
We’ve earned our “Superior” ranking among ISO 9000 auditors through our proprietary certification process, designed to provide objective, value-added feedback on your business performance. Our auditors also are required to pass an industry competency test, which ensures you have the most knowledgeable auditors working to help you with the ISO 9001 certification process.
At the end of the assessment, we conduct a closing meeting where findings, recommendations and improvement plans (if needed) are discussed. If the audit is successful, you receive your ISO 9001 certification, followed by surveillance and renewal activities to ensure future compliance.
Call SQA today to discuss your ISO 9001 auditor needs.
If you are already certified for ISO 9001 through another registrar, you can transfer your certification to SQA. To get started, contact us today at 1 (866) 688-0134.