You need a trusted auditor for your ISO/TS 16949 (Automotive) certification.
Frank Martinez explains the benefits of
Choose Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) for personal, expert assessment services, tailored to your business needs.
ISO/TS 16949 was formed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) in 1999 to provide a single, globally accepted quality standard for automotive suppliers. In 2002, ISO/TS 16949 was revised to reflect the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
SQA offers ISO/TS 16949 certification services to automotive suppliers worldwide. Companies achieving ISO/TS 16949 certification report:
- improved product and process quality
- improved on-time delivery
- greater emphasis on supplier quality improvement efforts
An audit performed by SQA resulting in ISO/TS 16949 certification provides your business:
- Fulfillment of automotive mandates of IATF members on a global basis.
- Elimination of the need for multiple third-party registrations on a geographic basis.
- Ability to upgrade from QS9000, VDA 6.1, etc. during regularly scheduled surveillance audits (provided the registrar is IATF-approved for ISO/TS 16949).
- More consistent auditing performance. Auditors of recognized ISO/TS 16949 registrars must undergo extensive training, testing and re-qualification to meet rigorous qualification requirements.
Why choose SQA as your ISO/TS 16949 auditor?
SQA is one of the few U.S.-based auditors approved by the IATF to certify companies to the ISO/TS 16949 standard. We have a “No Surprises” philosophy that reduces the uncertainty of the ISO 16949 quality management system. By becoming an integral part of your team, and providing you with easy-to-follow ISO 16949 audit checklists and worksheets, we get to know your business and help you thoroughly prepare. This reduces stress, helps facilitate the certification process and maintain your certification status.
We maintain open communication with you throughout the entire process. We welcome your feedback and discussion in an objective manner.
Our proprietary certification process is designed to provide objective, value-added feedback on your business performance. Our auditors also are required to pass an industry competency test, which ensures you have the most knowledgeable auditors working to help you with the ISO/TS 16949 certification process.
At the end of the assessment, we conduct a closing meeting where findings, recommendations and improvement plans (if necessary) are discussed. If the audit is successful, you receive your ISO/TS 16949 certification, followed by surveillance and renewal activities to ensure future compliance.
Call SQA today to discuss your ISO/TS 16949 auditor needs.
If you are already certified for ISO/TS 16949 through another registrar, you can transfer your certification to SQA. To get started, contact us today at 1 (866) 688-0134.