***Changes for ISO/TS 16949 may impact your certification.
You need a trusted auditor for your ISO / TS 16949 (Automotive) certification.
Choose Smithers Quality Assessments (SQA) for personal, expert assessment services, tailored to your business needs.
ISO/TS 16949 was formed by the International Automotive Task Force (IATF) in 1999 to provide a single, globally accepted quality standard for automotive suppliers. In 2002, ISO/TS 16949 was revised to reflect the requirements of ISO 9001:2000.
SQA offers ISO/TS 16949 certification services to automotive suppliers worldwide. Companies achieving ISO/TS 16949 certification report:
- improved product and process quality
- improved on-time delivery
- greater emphasis on supplier quality improvement efforts
An audit performed by SQA resulting in ISO/TS 16949 certification provides your business:
- Fulfillment of automotive mandates of IATF members on a global basis.
- Elimination of the need for multiple third-party registrations on a geographic basis.
- Ability to upgrade from QS9000, VDA 6.1, etc. during regularly scheduled surveillance audits (provided the registrar is IATF-approved for ISO/TS 16949).
- More consistent auditing performance. Auditors of recognized ISO/TS 16949 registrars must undergo extensive training, testing and re-qualification to meet rigorous qualification requirements.
Why choose SQA as your ISO/TS 16949 auditor?
SQA is one of the few U.S.-based auditors approved by the IATF to certify companies to the ISO/TS 16949 standard. We maintain open communication with you throughout the entire process. Our goal is to provide objective, value-added feedback on your business performance.
At the end of the assessment, we conduct a closing meeting where findings, recommendations and improvement plans (if necessary) are discussed. If the audit is successful, you receive your ISO/TS 16949 certification, followed by surveillance and renewal activities to ensure future compliance.
Call SQA today to discuss your ISO/TS 16949 auditor needs.
If you are already certified for ISO/TS 16949 through another registrar, you can transfer your certification to SQA. To get started, contact us today at 1 (866) 688-0134.